Users are requested to provide us with their personal & business information during registration to access our services. During the process we request for their Name, E-mail address, Business Information, Contact Numbers, Trade Registration Numbers etc. All the registered users are given a unique ID after successful activation of their account and now it is deemed that the user has given Industrial e-Cart the right to publish their provided information in its website wherever required.
- Industrial e-Cart also gather usage statistics such as no. of pages viewed, duration of sessions, number of unique visitors, browser software, location details etc. for analysis that helps us provide you improved user experience and services.
- Industrial e-Cart’s primary goal in collecting personal & business information is to display along with product/service/training listing they offer, provide the user with a customized experience on our website which includes personalized services, interactive communication between the users etc.
- Normally users will get business enquiries/correspondence through their Industrial e-Cart account notification or e-mail/phone contacts provided in the account. Industrial e-Cart does not exercise any control over these activities.
- Industrial e-Cart records browsing activities of all the users including but not limited to the contact details, profiles, correspondences and uses the same to provide value-added services to our users.
- Industrial e-Cart as a general rule will not disclose or share any of the user's personally identifiable information except when Industrial e-Cart has the user's permission or under special circumstances, such as when Industrial e-Cart believes in good faith that the law requires it or as permitted in terms of this policy.
- Industrial e-Cart does not display user email addresses on the website to avoid extraction by email extractors.
- Industrial e-Cart may also disclose account information in special cases when Industrial e-Cart has reasons to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating Industrial e-Cart's Terms of Services or may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) Industrial e-Cart's rights or property or if Industrial e-Cart deems it necessary to maintain, service, and improve its products and services.
- Industrial e-Cart may, from time to time, send its users emails regarding its products and services which can be unsubscribed in case user not interested in it.
- Also on registering every user will be automatically get subscribed to our periodical free e-newsletter which can be unsubscribed in case user does not wish to receive.
- User may edit his/her account information and profile by logging onto our website.
- Industrial e-Cart does not sell any data in bulk to third party that can be misused for telemarketing or bulk mailing or any other wrong purposes.
- In addition, Industrial e-Cart does not sell any user's personal information or business information until and unless it is permitted by the user.
- Industrial e-Cart requests all its users to sign out of their Industrial e-Cart account and close their browser window when they have finished their work. This is to ensure that others cannot access their personal or business information and correspondence, if the user shares the computer with someone else or is using a computer in a public place.
- Even though Industrial e-Cart strives to protect the user's personal & business information, unfortunately no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. So the security of any information transmitted to Industrial e-Cart cannot be assured and you do so at your own risk. Once Industrial e-Cart receives your transmission, it makes best efforts to ensure its security in its systems.